- Another week, another billion dollar buyout. Facebook have paid a princely sum for Instagram and here are some thoughts as to why.
- And another billion dollar splurge as Microsoft fork out for 800 patents held by AOL.
- Google announce unconventional stock split plans, giving shareholders two for the price of one.
- Telstra plans upgrade to NextG network under strain of additional 2.5m customers in 18 months.
- Music video streaming service Vevo launches in Australia next week.
- After 14 years, Nokia is no longer the no. 1 mobile manufacturer in the world.
- Google+ has 170m users just nine months after launch – and a bit of a makeover should help boost this further.
- A third of tablet owners say they use PCs and read books less frequently now. There’s only so many hours in
the day, right?
- Young consumers switch between media platforms as often as once every two minutes – those crazy kids.