It’s the second radio survey for the year, and our OMD Radio Survey Dream Team have put together the following summary:
- 2GB saw a +15% increase in audiences SOS firmly establishing it’s position as the #1 Breakfast show.
- Smooth FM’s Byron Webb continues to be the #1 Drive show amongst TTPL.
- KIIS 1065 dominates Breakfast and Drive across both P16-39 and P25-54.
- Edge DAB+ sees SOS declines of -34%, yet is still the leading station across the DAB waves.
- 3AW continues to secure number 1 across Breakfast with 19% share for Total People.
- Fox Hit 101.9 with Hughesy and Kate continues to dominate Drive but lost the top spot for Total People to 3AW with Tom Elliot.
- Survey 2 sees Gold and Hit 101.9 as equal number 1 across Drive for People 25-54.
- Triple M has now taken the number 1 Breakfast spot for People 25-54, replacing Hit 101.9 SOS.
- Nova continues to hold the number 1 spots across Breakfast and Drive for TTPL, P16-39 and Drive for P25-54.
- Nova lost their number 1 spot across Breakfast for P25-54 to Hit 105.
- Overall, SOS Nova experienced a -8% movement across P16-39 M-F BMAD while 97.3FM had a +10% increase SOS.
- Hit 105 saw a large increase in P25-54 audiences (+28%) which could be attributed to the competition partnership with Villaworld – “Live For Free”
- 5AA Talking Adelaide now holds the number 1 spot for Breakfast Total People despite being down -7% SOS.
- Top 2 rankings for P16-39 and P25-54 for Breakfast and Drive have remained the same SOS.
- Nova continues to hold the top spot in Drive for Total People even with a -3% decrease.
- Hit 107 has seen a +17% increase in Total People in Drive which has seen it jump to the number 3 spot.
- Mix 94.5 continues to resonate with audiences extending its lead in both Breakfast and Drive slots amongst TTPL.
- Nova 93.9 saw strong growth in Breakfast across all three demos, the biggest growth +9% SOS amongst P25-54.
- Hit’s 92.9 is seeing growth amongst younger audiences, and is hot on the heels of Nova’s top spot across BMAD.
- The popularity of local talent continues to bring in audiences for ABC Perth, maintaining #1 spot in AM Breakfast.